Monday, May 19, 2008

That Fairy Challenge...An Update

Well howdy!

So here it is the 19th already. Yikes, time flies- I never really got a chance to do anything for this challenge…so I’m extending it until MAY 31st! If you want to do something, now you can. I will get something up here too, promise.

But while we are waiting, lets look at some awesomeness from four wonderful people.

The first is from a fellow member of the SCBWI and diligent attendee of ZSC, Lisa Victoria. You can buy this one too!

The next one comes from a Cogswell coworker and a guy who really cares about the students, Mr. Reid Winfrey! It’s an honor to have something to post from you, Reid.

Here is another and this one’s from a recent Cogswell graduate and a former student of mine, Kyle Van Meurs. A hard worker whose skill and passion will be missed in the halls of Cogswell-good luck Kyle. Remember me when greatness knocks.

Last, is somebody special to my heart, my little girl. She came in while I was working on this challenge and did this drawing. She called it “chocolate”.

But who should win the cup a coffee? (Note: contributers who are related to blogger are ineligible to win) Start voting now, friends or get working on your own. Stay tuned there will be more to post soon.

No comments: