Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy First Birthday Blog!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year and day since I first started this thing. I hope some posts have been informative, I have enjoyed putting up the class notes and other stuff. Happy birthday 'lil lonely blog which nobody reads, I'll keep posting but will make an effort to try to post better work so I don't have that sour look on my face when I go back and read them. For those of you who have stopped by, thanks! Your comments and thoughts are welcome.

Some sketches done while in Seattle last weekend for PAX, photos will come soon.

2 comments:

Jillian LeNoble said...

OK I have to comment, the last page of character studies, awesome! Just had to say that. Of course, this is 'the' Jeff Jackson... Anyways great inspiration as always.

From,

Yer fellow pencil pusher

Jeff Jackson said...

Thanks Jillian, nice to see you floating around.