Friday, March 6, 2009

Amara's Work Continues

Hello, I thought I would post some more of Amara's work up here. As you have seen in previous posts she usually takes over when I'm on the computer and here's some recent work. I just ask her what colors she wants and we've gotten to the point where she tells me which brush to pick and so on. I let her do what she wants with the mouse or stylus (my poor stylus barely works, now). When she feels like she is done she says "new paper!" and I call up another blank "page".
I always ask her what she wants to call each of her finished "pieces" and she blurts out
This one is called, 'Gramma Bobby'
Here's, 'Grampa Bill'And here's 'Fordinnacycle'. I have no idea where that one came from, but that was as close to spelling it as I could get. If you want to see some more of her work you can click here. Or see some new drawings here.
fine art is fun when you're three!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fordinnacycle? I love it.