Friday, January 30, 2009

Thumbnails for Emotion Project

Hi.

Here are some quick thumbnail ruffs that I have incorporated into the text for a layout for the book I’m working. These are pretty horrible but act just as place holders and give my editor and publisher an idea of what kind of image will go with the text. These have actually been a lot of fun and were easy to crank out. I will post an in progress page a little later so you can get an idea of design step by step.

The band is the editor’s choice. He wants the characters to all be in music group of some sort. I don’t know why but as soon as it was suggested, but Josie and the Pussy Cats jumped into my head...weird.

Anyway, I hope this is relatively interesting and, yes the drawing swill get better as we continue meeting and refining the process.












No comments: